Currently Seeking a SLP in Ontario
We’re a small, growing company looking to expand and bring on a passionate and driven SLP to join our team. Our focus is on bringing speech and language strategies into the homes of our clients through Online Speech Therapy Services (aka TeleHealth, TeleTherapy) with a strong emphasis on parent coaching and empowerment. We do things differently, and we’re looking for someone who embraces new ideas and believes in our mission to make Speech Therapy more affordable and accessible for families.
To learn more about us visit our website at www.apheleia-speech.com.
About being a SLP with Apheleia:
- Live and work from anywhere you want (with a strong internet connection)
- Make your own schedule (some flexibility required to align with clients’ schedules)
- Works independently but can communicate and collaborate with other Apheleia SLPs and staff
- Can have a regular Full-time or Part-time job while working at Apheleia
- No driving to work required (work from home)
- Optional hybrid services: if a client lives in your city and you’d like to offer a hybrid in-person and online service model, we welcome that.
- Comfortable with computers and technology
- Doesn’t like to be micromanaged
- Hates red tape and bureaucracy
- Enjoys problem solving and finding ways to “work smarter, not harder”
- Enjoys working with children and coaching their parents/caregivers
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Registered SLP in good standing with CASLPO
- 2 years experience working with children as an SLP
- Available to work at least 20hrs per week (to start)
- Fluent in English (French is an asset)
- Your own computer/Laptop with a good internet connection and webcam
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends (due to client schedule requirements)
$40-$50 per hour (as an independent contractor).