We’re Hiring SLP’s!
Looking for something different? Join our growing team.
Currently Seeking SLPs in Ontario & Alberta
About Apheleia Online Speech Therapy
We are a growing company looking to expand and bring on a passionate and driven SLP to join our team. Our focus is on bringing speech and language strategies into the homes of our clients through Online Speech Therapy Services (aka TeleHealth, TeleTherapy) with a strong emphasis on parent coaching and empowerment. We do things differently, and we’re looking for someone who embraces new ideas and believes in our mission “to make Speech Therapy more affordable and accessible for families.”
To learn more about us visit our website at www.apheleia-speech.com.
Why working at Apheleia is awesome
- We have a dynamic, collaborative, and supportive team environment
- We reduce extra duties and paperwork through automation and new technology
- We provide work freedom; you can live and work from home or anywhere you want
- Our SLPs can pick their own schedules
- Our SLPs can pick the types of clients they want to work with, including trying to expand their area of practice outside their comfort zones in a supportive environment
- Our SLPs are always supported by our responsive and accommodating business owners
We want the right people, not just a warm body to fill a position. Not sure if Apheleia is right for you? Or want to learn just how awesome it is here? We’d welcome you to talk with some of our existing SLPs. Just ask!
Who are we looking for
- Comfortable with computers and technology
- Doesn’t like to be micromanaged
- Hates red tape, bureaucracy and paperwork
- Enjoys problem solving and finding ways to “work smarter, not harder”
- Enjoys working with children/adolescents and coaching their parents/caregivers (adult services coming soon!)
What you will need
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Registered SLP in good standing with CASLPO (or registered in another province and willing to apply to CASLPO)
- 2+ years experience working with children as an SLP (post graduation)
- Available to work at least 20hrs per week (~15-20 clients) up to as many as you like
- Fluent in English
- Fluent & capable of treating in French is a definite asset but not required
- Your own computer/Laptop with a good internet connection and webcam
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends (due to client schedule requirements)
Hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time (as an Independent Contractor)
Pay Rate: $80.00-$96.00 per hour (this is ‘direct contact hour’ equivalent rate)